What does DreamVPS offer?
What are the advantages of DreamVPS?
- There is no cloud platform for running and scaling applications more easily than DreamVPS. It provides administration tools that can be used effortlessly as well as full-stack compute, storage, and networking services. This is an all-in-one platform for cloud computing at scale.
- With reliable pricing, you can forget worrying about complicated subscription schemes. You will always know what you’re paying per month, as DreamVPS offers a flat pricing structure in all of their global data centers.
- DreamVPS was designed with the developer in mind. Elegant design leads to better software, and we’ve ensured a smooth, seamless infrastructure will allow users to build just that. Our simple control panel and API guarantee it.
- DreamVPS provides world-class customer support for both technical and account services. Our teams are dedicated to client satisfaction, and their services are offered free of charge, regardless of your payment plan, and are available instantly 24/7/365.
- With one of the most robust, active communities of developers in the industry today, DreamVPS allows you to grow and build at any scale. Our open-source technical tutorials, Q&As, and resources are both easy-to-follow and very accessible.
Pricing & Billing – General
<h3 “>Hourly vs. Monthly Billing
Powered-off VPS charges
Credit Card Charging
VPS Limit Increase
Account Upgrades and Upgrade Fees
- A password with more than eight characters.
- A string of random words.
- Including numbers and/or punctuation.
- A mixture of upper and lower case.
- Using different passwords for each server.
If no root password was e-mailed to you, first check your spam folder. If there is still nothing, you can reset your VPS password through “Access” and “Reset Password.”
As an alternative to passwords, SSH key access is allowed. These can be added to your control panel under the root user. Read the following:
How to Use SSH Keys with DreamVPS VPSs
No root password will be applied when SSH keys are used.
If you intend to use SSH key access, we recommend updating your ssh config with the following: PermitRootLogin without-password
See the following to learn more: How to Set Up SSH Keys